MainStreet Family Care to offer COVID-19 testing
The health care facility COVID-19 testing to patients with respiratory symptoms who meet any one or more of the following criteria:
- If you have traveled internationally in the last 14 days; or
- If anyone you have been in close contact with in the last 14 days has tested positive for COVID-19; or
- If you are 50 or older and have respiratory symptoms; or
- If you have respiratory symptoms and also have a severe underlying medical condition (diabetes, heart disease, receiving immunosuppressive medications, chronic lung disease, chronic kidney disease); or
- If you have a written doctor’s order from your physician.
Officials also recommend that patients who enter get a face mask immediately. It generally takes 2 to 3 days to get a result back. In order to process the test and provide you with results, you will also be required to set up an online patient portal account with us.
The Dallas County Commission held a press conference Wednesday morning to inform the public of the measures the County is... read more